Registration Process for SFHS Online Registration:
Please go to your child's Aspire account using your username and password to make all necessary updates, sign all e-documents, and pay the registration fees due for the coming school year. **Please allow 24-48 business hours for student schedules to be released, upon receipt of payment and all documents have been signed.
- Go to the Nebo School Website: nebo.edu
- Click on the Parent Tab
- Click on Aspire Grades/Attendance
- Click the Login to Aspire SIS button
- Login to your parent account: Put in username and password or Request a Username
- Click Register student for Grade _________
All 7 Enrollment Forms should show:
- Enrollment Information: Verify enrollment information and make corrections. Save each page and scroll to the bottom of the last page to electronically sign.
- Continue through each document and sign.
- Payment: Scroll to the bottom of the page and electronically sign before clicking “online payment” or come to the SFHS Finance Office to pay the fees.
- All 7 forms should show Complete when you are finished.
Note: If you don’t get an email confirmation, go back and make sure all documents are signed.
Beginning August 1st: After all documents are signed and fees are paid, please
allow 48 business hours for the scheduling window to open.
Students will then be able to view and edit their own schedules. All students must have a complete
schedule before schools starts on Monday, August 19th
The online scheduler will shut down on Thursday, August 15th
After school begins there will be a $10.00 charge (no exceptions) to make any schedule changes.
Please note a couple of important items:
- In the enrollment section under "Restricted Info" please read carefully. If restrict photos or restrict directory data and photos is marked, the student's picture will not appear in the yearbook, webpage or other school publications.
- If there has been a change of address within the SFHS boundary, please submit two documents proving residency to the SFHS Counseling Office before you can proceed with registration. If you have moved outside of the SFHS boundary, please apply for Open Enrollment. OPEN ENROLLMENT
- Fee Waivers are submitted at the school on August 6th and 7th from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Please bring a copy of one of the following SSI, TANF, or income verification (current pay stubs or income tax returns). Fee Waiver Form-(English) Fee Waiver Form-(Spanish)
- After a student’s schedule has been released, students will be able to make changes. If a class in full, please check back often to see if a spot has opened up. Do not drop a core class before making sure it is available another period. The scheduler will be opened until Thursday, August 15th atmidnight. There will be no class changes made on Friday, August 16th. Every student must have a full schedule by the first day of school! Beginning, Monday, August 19th there will be a $10.00 fee charged to make any class changes.