Spanish Fork FFA competed in their State Career Development Events this week. We had 32 students compete in 10 different competitions. We had 4 teams place in the top 5 and an additional 3 in the top 10 and 8 individuals in the top 11.
Livestock: Amanda Olsen, Britton Redd, Jared Roach, Stran Sorensen
- State Champions and will have the opportunity to represent Utah at nationals in October
- Competed against 57 teams!
- Jared Roach 3rd high individual out of 218 participants
- Britton Redd 7th high individual out of 218 participants
Floriculture: Brylee Ferre, Brooklynn Giles, Kacie Jones, Josi Woodhouse
- 4th Place out of 41 teams
- Kacie Jones 2nd High Individual out of 165 participants
- Brooklyn Giles 11th High Individual out of 165 participants.
Dairy Cattle: Lance Jensen, Jake Jones, Brady Orton, Jaiden Stewart
- 4th Place Team out of 29 teams
- Jake Jones 11th High Individual out of 100 participants
Nursery: Brylee Ferre, Kacie Jones, Zackery Prior, Gavin Swan
- 4th Place out of 17 teams
- Kacie Jones 5th High Individual out of 64 participants
Vet Science: Rochelle Christensen, Raquel Christensen, Noah Runolfson, Gavin Swan
- 6th place out of 34 teams
Meats: Porter Olsen, Jessica Olsen, Brooke Sorensen, Kalley Stubbs
- 6th place out of 25 teams
- Kalley Stubbs 10th High Individual out of 73 participants
Poultry: Lance Jensen, Jake Jones, Brady Orton, Jaiden Stewart
- 7th place out of 29 teams
- Jake Jones 6th High Individual out of 113 participants
Horse: Ellie Ash, Bailee Argyle, Kacie Sorensen, Tanner Voorhees
- 18 out of 62 teams
Food Science: Marlei Clayson and Storri Nelson
Ag Mechanics: Kyle Clark, Hayden Ferran, Dhanyata Hardman, Chase Holt
Congrats FFA members for all of your hard work!!