|Summer Bridge 2022.pdf||1.49 MB|
Utah Valley University is excited to share the opportunity for your high school students to participate in our free online Summer Bridge 2022 college credit programs!
Utah Valley University’s tuition-free live
online face-to-face Summer Bridge programs aim to increase the number of underrepresented Utah high school students who graduate in the fields of business, engineering, and science. Admitted students participate in college-level courses, as well as in success and career exploration workshops.
These programs are for Utah high school students currently in grades 10th-12th. (Graduating seniors and students entering 10th graders will be considered based on program availability).
Students have the amazing opportunity to participate in one of the following Summer Bridge Program options this year:
ENGINEERS OF TOMORROW
BUSINESS LEADERS OF TOMORROW
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Students with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
Utah high school students currently in grades 10th – 12th. Graduating seniors and students entering 10th grade will be considered based on availability.
Students considering attending Utah Valley University and majoring in business, engineering, or science.
DATES & LOCATION:
- June 27, 2022 - August 10, 2022
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Online)
- Students are required to login to the online platform during scheduled class times and study halls.
- Classes will not be recorded.
- These Summer bridge college courses are tuition-free.
- Admitted students who have not previously taken UVU concurrent enrollment courses will need to pay a $35 nonrefundable UVU admission application fee.
Application deadline: May 14, 2022
Please promote this exciting opportunity with your high school students and encourage them to apply.
We look forward to reviewing applications from your students and are excited to offer this wonderful opportunity! Please let us know if you have any questions.