FFA had the opportunity to attend State FFA Convention March 10 and 11. While there students had the opportunity to compete in events, listen to motivational speakers, attend workshops and network with other students from throughout the state.
We would like to congratulate the following:
- Agriscience Fair Animal Systems 2nd Place
- State Star Farmer 2nd Runner Up
- Poultry Production Proficiency Winner (will represent Utah at nationals)
- Extemporaneous Public Speaking winner (will represent Utah at nationals)
- Sheep Production Proficiency Winner (will represent Utah at nationals)
- State Star in Placement Winner
- Agriscience Fair Food Product Winner (will represent Utah at nationals)
- Agriscience Integrated System Proficiency Winner (will represent Utah at nationals)
- State Star in Agriscience Winner
- Landscape Management Proficiency Winner (will represent Utah at nationals)
- 2022-2023 State Reporter
- Chloe will spend the next year as one of 6 officers for the state. She will get to travel throughout the state representing FFA at schools, businesses, etc. She will also help with all state FFA events. This is a HUGE accomplishment and we are excited for her year of service.
State Degree Recipients: Degree earned by productively investing, giving back to the community, and working on their SAE experience.
- Ashley Olsen
- Brock Carlile
- Chloe Seitz
- Dallin Redd
- Ellie Maughan
- Jesse Shepherd
- Logan Beckstead
- Maryn Orton
- Rylei Voorhees
While you may not understand what each of these awards are, just know that these students have put countless hours into their competitions and projects. What they were able to accomplish is nothing short of amazing! Out of the 10 competitions students competed in 8 out of 10 were winners and the other 2 were 2nd and 3rd. We are just starting into our competition season and can't wait to see what else they achieve. If you see any of these kids please tell them good job!