We are excited to announce our plans for Homecoming Week, September 14-September 19, 2015. Homecoming is an exciting time for Spanish Fork High School, and we want to make sure all students know about the events so that they can take part in the activities. Here is our schedule:
- Monday: Powder Puff football. It's free on the football field. The games will start at 6:00 pm. We anticipate the championship to be at 7:30 pm. Come and watch the girls battle it out on the field while the boys prepare to dance as the "Lost Enchiladas."
- Tuesday: Fiesta. The fiesta is a fun pool party at the pool and pavilion. It starts at 6:00 and goes until about 9:30 pm. It costs $5 to get in and includes nachos, swimming, volleyball, and more.
- Thursday: Movie Night. 8:00 pm in the grassy commons area between the main school and the main gym. We will be watching the original Star Wars. This is a free event.
- Friday: The class of 1996 will put on an assembly followed by a cheer-led pep rally. We'll have a BBQ at lunch for $4 (hamburger, chips, and a drink). Then the game is at 7:00 pm against the Springville Red Devils. Students get in free with ID. Go Dons!
- Saturday: The dance is in the D-gym from 8:00-11:00. The tickets are $25 per couple in advance (on sale on Monday) or $30 at the door. That price includes a picture package. The dance is semi-formal.
If you have any additional questions about Homecoming Week events, please contact our student council advisor, Deon Youd, email@example.com. For more information about what's happening at Spanish Fork High School, be sure to "like" us on Facebook and "follow" us on Twitter-- @SF_Don_Pride. Links to both social media sites can be found on sfhs.nebo.edu.