Friday, August 16th will be Spanish Fork High School's first football game vs Cedar City. This in an endowment game. Admission price for everyone will be $5.00. This includes students, parents and senior citiizens. State Passes will be the only passes accepted for this game. Proceeds from the game will be used to provide catastrophic insurance for SFHS athletes. Come on out and suport SFHS athletics!
Registration Process for SFHS Online Registration:
Please go to your child's Aspire account using your username and password to make all necessary updates, sign all e-documents, and pay the registration fees due for the coming school year. **Please allow 24-48 business hours for student schedules to be released, upon receipt of payment and all documents have been signed.
- Go to the Nebo School Website: nebo.edu
- Click on the Parent Tab
- Click on Aspire Grades/Attendance
- Click the Login to Aspire SIS button
- Login to your parent account: Put in username and password or Request a Username
- Click Register student for Grade _________
All 7 Enrollment Forms should show:
- Enrollment Information: Verify enrollment information and make corrections. Save each page and scroll to the bottom of the last page to electronically sign.
- Continue through each document and sign.
- Payment: Scroll to the bottom of the page and electronically sign before clicking “online payment” or come to the SFHS Finance Office to pay the fees.
- All 7 forms should show Complete when you are finished.
Note: If you don’t get an email confirmation, go back and make sure all documents are signed.
Beginning August 1st: After all documents are signed and fees are paid, please
allow 48 business hours for the scheduling window to open.
Students will then be able to view and edit their own schedules. All students must have a complete
schedule before schools starts on Monday, August 19th
The online scheduler will shut down on Thursday, August 15th
After school begins there will be a $10.00 charge (no exceptions) to make any schedule changes.
Please note a couple of important items:
- In the enrollment section under "Restricted Info" please read carefully. If restrict photos or restrict directory data and photos is marked, the student's picture will not appear in the yearbook, webpage or other school publications.
- If there has been a change of address within the SFHS boundary, please submit two documents proving residency to the SFHS Counseling Office before you can proceed with registration. If you have moved outside of the SFHS boundary, please apply for Open Enrollment. OPEN ENROLLMENT
- Fee Waivers are submitted at the school on August 6th and 7th from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. Please bring a copy of one of the following SSI, TANF, or income verification (current pay stubs or income tax returns). Fee Waiver Form-(English) Fee Waiver Form-(Spanish)
- After a student’s schedule has been released, students will be able to make changes. If a class in full, please check back often to see if a spot has opened up. Do not drop a core class before making sure it is available another period. The scheduler will be opened until Thursday, August 15th atmidnight. There will be no class changes made on Friday, August 16th. Every student must have a full schedule by the first day of school! Beginning, Monday, August 19th there will be a $10.00 fee charged to make any class changes.
Parents or guardians of athletes,
This is a friendly reminder that Annual Pre Participation Physical exams are mandatory for all athletes at Spanish Fork High School. This physical must be completed, on the correct Spanish Fork High School Form, and turned in to the front office prior to participation of any kind, including tryouts. (NO SCOUT PHYSICAL FORMS ALLOWED!) For a physical to be considered valid for the 2019-2020 school year it must be dated on or after April 15, 2019. All physicals have a common expiration date of July 15, 2020. Physicals that were used for the 2018-2019 school year are set to expire on July 15, 2019.
In the past, we have been able to offer physicals on our campus. This long-standing practice was possible through the generous donation of time from many local physicians. We thank them for their time. Nebo School District has decided that we can no longer provide this service. Due to this decision, we are asking you to please make arrangements with your physician of choice, ASAP, as to not cause a delay in your student athlete being allowed to participate. We cannot make exceptions, of any kind, for athletes who present for a tryout or participation without a valid pre participation exam on file at the school. The pre participation exam is not meant to replace your child’s annual well child check up but can be done simultaneously. We do require that it be documented on our approved form as to be certain that we get the information we need with regards to activity and your child’s health. You can pick up this form in our front office or download it and print it off from Register My Athlete. Please be sure that your student athlete is enrolled and current in Register My Athlete when you bring the form to the front office.
Rory Eyring, ATC LAT
Steve Dudley, AD
Spanish Fork High School
Please donate items for the Marching Band fundraiser!
Bring items to the SFHS Football stadium parking lot June 10-13, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
We are accepting: clothing, shoes, bedding, accessories
Because of the rain, Grad Night has been moved indoors and it’s going to be really fun!!! (Inflatables, selfie station and fire pits) We have tons of SF shirts to give away, LOTS of gift cards for free stuff and tons of yummy food and “Fizz” drinks. It’s only $10.00 and that gets you in for all the activities and the stomp. It starts at 8:00and goes until 1:00am. We hope to see you all there!
There will be no school held for any grade on Thursday due to graduation.